[B-Greek] Rev 14:13 AP ARTI

Oun Kwon kwonbbl at gmail.com
Fri Jul 30 20:56:05 EDT 2010

Rev 14:13

... MAKARIOI hOI NEKROI hOI EN KURIW APOQNHSKONTES AP' ARTI NAI LEGEI
TO PNEUMA hINA ANAPAHSONTAI EK TWN KOPWN AUTWN ...

My question to solve is: What is AP' APT construed to?

I doubt John was specifying them as those "dying from now on" (as
rendered by most including KJV, etc.)

May it be to MAKARIOI?  (e.g. NAB, etc.) as if taking hOI EN KURIW
APOQNHSKONTES as parenthetical explanation of hOI NEKROI

Or, can I break this sentence after APOQNHSKONTES, as is rendered in
DRB? In that case the general sense seems to me to be same as taking
AP' ARTI construed to MAKARIOI.

Oun Kwon.