[B-Greek] Should I have passed it up?

peter pankonin peter.pankonin at gmail.com
Fri Jul 30 17:45:54 EDT 2010

Greetings all,

So while on vacation earlier this week, poking around in used
bookstores, I happened upon a BAG for $25...but I didn't buy it,
figuring I'd hold out for a BDAG. So now I'm kicking my butt for
passing up on the BAG (since I have neither BAG nor BAGD nor BDAG).
What do you think: Should I have purchased the BAG?

The same store had a copy of "Biblical Greek Language and
Lexicography: Essays in Honor of Fredrick W. Danker," eds. Taylor,
Lee, Burton Whitaker (which I did buy). I haven't read much beyond the
Introduction, but I'm guessing it may answer my question...