[B-Greek] Putting Greek (and Hebrew) into a web page

George F Somsel gfsomsel at yahoo.com
Fri Jul 30 14:22:58 EDT 2010

I just ran a test to confirm my suspicions.  I had to download the old legacy
Spionic font for the test since Windows 7 doesn't seem to include it.  Using
WordPad I was able to type using Spionic so my suspicion seems to be confirmed
that ANY font which would work in any Windows version will still work.  Of
course, the question is whether you would WANT to use some of the old fonts.

 george
gfsomsel

… search for truth, hear truth,
defend the truth till death.