[B-Greek] Putting Greek (and Hebrew) into a web page

Kenneth Litwak javajedi2 at yahoo.com
Thu Jul 29 02:14:52 EDT 2010

It seems that putting Hebrew into a web page simply as Unicode is far easier than putting in Greek.  I first put a version of KE/RAS with SBL Greek and then Palantino Linotype.  Both failed. I got boxes instead of special characters in my web page editor, while it showed Hebrew with vowel points in SBL Hebrew just fine.  I'm creating a page that does not have its own head and body tags. It is an .aspx page that is included in a template .aspx page.  What can I do at the wrod itself to make this work? Thanks.

Ken