[B-Greek] Putting Greek (and Hebrew) into a web page

Michael Baber illuminatiaries at yahoo.com
Tue Jul 27 21:12:58 EDT 2010

By the way, it's not difficult to enter Hebrew and Greek together if you have supplemental language support installed (aka "Language Bar" in your task bar at the bottom of the screen).

http://www.ehow.com/how_5114278_install-hebrew-microsoft-word.html

After you program it, you can press something like CTRL+SHIFT+(a number) and instantaneously shift from English to Greek to Hebrew or whatever language you have programmed by the number.

For example, I press CTRL+SHIFT+1 for Greek, then "2" for Hebrew, or "3" for Syriac. I revert back to English by "0." Handy system.