[B-Greek] Putting Greek (and Hebrew) into a web page

Michael Baber illuminatiaries at yahoo.com
Tue Jul 27 21:07:27 EDT 2010

Cheat. =)

If you need ideas, go to any well-designed web page that displays Greek or Hebrew fonts (of course, you will need them installed in order to see them), then right-click the mouse and scroll down to "view source." It will show you the computer source code and if you know computer progam language (XHTML, HTML 4.0, etc.), then you can get some good ideas on what codes on that page to incorporate into your own page. If you need Hebrew, Syriac, Greek, or Arabic fonts, e-mail me or reply to this message and I can send a copy of my folder full of fonts.