[B-Greek] Putting Greek (and Hebrew) into a web page

Kenneth Litwak javajedi2 at yahoo.com
Tue Jul 27 18:30:06 EDT 2010

  I need to put a line in a web page that includes the abstract of someone else's article that contains
Hebrew word, Greek word, Hebrew word, Greek word

I've never put anything but English into a web page.  While I know that Unicode can do this, I'm familiar with how.  What would be the easiest way to get a couple of words from the LXX into a web page?  I was under the impression that I needed to use UTF-8 encoding but it seems the toll I"m sing Microsoft Visual Studio, won't allow that because if I change to that, it removes the Unicode words I inserted!  Any suggestions? I should note that I can never see Greek when someone posts it here. I only get long lines of question marks, so not even my browser, Firefox, seems happy about other languages.  Thanks.

Ken