[B-Greek] Marcion on Matthew 5:17

George F Somsel gfsomsel at yahoo.com
Mon Jul 26 19:28:36 EDT 2010

Perhaps I'm ignorant in this matter, but your statement that Marcion wrote a
commentary on Matthew strikes me as somewhat incongruous.  Marcion did
not accept Matthew.  His scriptures consisted of a truncated version of Luke and
Paul.  Where were you able to find this text?

 george
gfsomsel

… search for truth, hear truth,
defend the truth till death.