[B-Greek] Titus 2:13
qodeshlayhvh at juno.com
Sun Jul 25 16:32:44 EDT 2010
#1 and #5 mean the same thing, though #5 is rather clumsy.
Yours in His grace,
---------- Original Message ----------
From: "Tom Moore" <tom at katabiblon.com>
To: <b-greek at lists.ibiblio.org>
Subject: [B-Greek] Titus 2:13
Date: Sun, 25 Jul 2010 16:38:20 +0000
προσδεχόμενοι τὴν μακαρίαν ἐλπίδα καὶ ἐπιφάνειαν τῆς δόξης τοῦ μεγάλου θεοῦ καὶ σωτῆρος ἡμῶν Ἰησοῦ χριστοῦ,
PROSDEXOMENOI THN MAKARIAN ELPIDA KAI EPIFANEIAN THS DOXHS TOU MEGALOI QEOU KAI SWTHROS hHMWN IHSOU CRISTOU
Which of these are not valid translations of Ti. 2:13:
Awaiting the happy expectation and...
1) glorious appearance of Jesus Christ, [who is both] our great God, and [our] savior;
2) glorious appearance of [both] the great God, and of our savior Jesus Christ;
3) appearance of Jesus Christ, [who is both] the glory of the great God, and our savior;
4) appearance of Jesus Christ, [who is] the glory, [the glory] of our great God and savior;
5) appearance of the glory of Jesus Christ, [who is both] our great God, and [our] savior;
6) appearance of [both] the glory the great God, and of our savior Jesus Christ.
B-Greek home page: http://www.ibiblio.org/bgreek
B-Greek mailing list
B-Greek at lists.ibiblio.org
Penny Stock Jumping 2000%
Sign up to the #1 voted penny stock newsletter for free today!
More information about the B-Greek