[B-Greek] Titus 2:13

Tom Moore tom at katabiblon.com
Sun Jul 25 12:38:20 EDT 2010

προσδεχόμενοι τὴν μακαρίαν ἐλπίδα καὶ ἐπιφάνειαν τῆς δόξης τοῦ μεγάλου θεοῦ καὶ σωτῆρος ἡμῶν Ἰησοῦ χριστοῦ,
PROSDEXOMENOI THN MAKARIAN ELPIDA KAI EPIFANEIAN THS DOXHS TOU MEGALOI QEOU KAI SWTHROS hHMWN IHSOU CRISTOU

Which of these are not valid translations of Ti. 2:13:

Awaiting the happy expectation and...
1) glorious appearance of Jesus Christ, [who is both] our great God, and [our] savior;
2) glorious appearance of [both] the great God, and of our savior Jesus Christ;
3) appearance of Jesus Christ, [who is both] the glory of the great God, and our savior;
4) appearance of Jesus Christ, [who is] the glory, [the glory] of our great God and savior;
5) appearance of the glory of Jesus Christ, [who is both] our great God, and [our] savior;
6) appearance of [both] the glory the great God, and of our savior Jesus Christ.

Thanks,
Tom Moore