[B-Greek] Spiritual psalms, hymns and songs?--Ephesians 5:19; Colossians 3:16

Sarah Madden sarah.r.madden at gmail.com
Wed Jul 21 09:26:41 EDT 2010

One minor grammar note that no one has addressed, and that will solve the
mystery of which word(s) the adjective is describing: Since the adjective is
feminine, and the only feminine word in this group is WiDAIS (songs), then
the proper translation is "psalms and hymns and spiritual songs" -- but not
"spiritual psalms and hymns and songs."

YALMOIS KAI hUMNOIS KAI WiDAIS PNEUMATIKAIS-Ephesians 5:19
YALMOIS hUMNOIS WiDAIS PNEUMATIKAIS--Colossians 3:16

Sarah
Maryland
sarah.r.madden at gmail.com