[B-Greek] Rather switch than fight?

Barry nebarry at verizon.net
Sat Jul 10 08:37:39 EDT 2010

I am considering switching from Crosby & Schaeffer to Athenaze.  My
beginning Greek text was C&S, and I have always used it tutoring and
teaching.  I am reviewing Athenaze now, and am forming impressions as to its
strengths and weaknesses, but I would like to get others' input.  The
students who will be the recipients of this decision are younger (8th - 9th
grade), all of whom are in the equivalent of intermediate Latin with some
real proficiency in the language, having learned from Jenney, a rather
traditional approach.

Thanks in advance,

N.E. Barry Hofstetter
Classics and Bible Instructor, TAA
http://www.theamericanacademy.net
(2010 Savatori Excellence in Education Winner)
Mentor, TNARS
http://www.tnars.net

http://mysite.verizon.net/nebarry