[B-Greek] JACT Answer Key

Kendall Sholtess kendallsholtess at yahoo.com
Fri Jul 9 23:46:31 EDT 2010

  Dear All,

 I have been watching this list for many years, although I have never posted nor responded to anything. So this is my fist post.
  I have been teaching myself Greek now for a number of years, working my way through
DA Black's textbook, and later just doing some reading. But now I want to follow Carl Conrad's advice and work through the JACT series. Does anyone know where I can get an answer key for this material? So far I've just started, so it's not to hard. But I foresee needing one at some point.
 Thanks!!

Kendall Sholtess