[B-Greek] Latest Amazon reveiw of Zondervan's Reader's Greek New Testamant and the latest version of Markos' Ultra-Nauseam regarding same

Mark Lightman lightmanmark at yahoo.com
Sat Jul 3 15:07:44 EDT 2010

<I'm just wondering why it doesn't bother to put up sample pages, for
Peter's sake.>

Hi, Oun,

I'm pretty sure if you go to Zondervan's home page you can see samples of
both editions.  The combined Hebrew-Greek Reader's edition is also out, allowing
you to incur the wrath of purists from two different language families.

 Mark L Φωσφορος

FWSFOROS MARKOS