[B-Greek] Latest Amazon reveiw of Zondervan's Reader's Greek NewTestamant and the latest version of Markos' Ultra-Nauseamregarding same

Terry Cook cookie99 at fuse.net
Sat Jul 3 10:38:31 EDT 2010

Mark wrote: "My dad is convinced that everything in the world is worse today
than it was fifty years
ago.  Everything, the politicians, the baseball teams, the MILK, for
heaven's sake! ("This
milk is not as good as it was when your mother and I were growing up...")"

Tell dad Terry in Cincinnati agrees :-)

Terry Cook
sDg