[B-Greek] Robert Funk's Grammar (Corrected Edition)

Leonard Jayawardena leonardj at live.com
Mon Dec 13 22:31:32 EST 2010

Message: 14
Date: Sun, 12 Dec 2010 14:13:17 +0000 (GMT)
From: cwconrad2 <cwconrad2 at mac.com>
To: Shirley Rollinson <rollinsondr at yahoo.com>
Cc: b-greek at lists.ibiblio.org
Subject: Re: [B-Greek] Textbook for Beginning Greek

This is a recurrent question and it is one upon which those B-Greekers who have an
opinion have been repeatedly found to be at odds with each other. I thought that I
had written a response to this covering a whole lot of possible choices, but can't find
in the archives the particular one I'm looking for. Here's one of my older replies:

http://lists.ibiblio.org/pipermail/b-greek/2006-May/038639.html

but the URL for Funk's Beginning-Intermediate Grammar of Hellenistic Greek has changed
since then. Now it's: http://www.ibiblio.org/bgreek/project/funk-grammar/pre-alpha/?

Carl W. Conrad

LJ: Please let me know whether Robert Funk's grammar is in the public domain. "The corrected edition" is dated 24 May 1977.

Leonard Jayawardena