[B-Greek] Greek grammarian

Michael Baber illuminatiaries at yahoo.com
Fri Dec 3 13:05:34 EST 2010

Hello,

Is there a Greek grammarian from antiquity whose texts (in Greek, of course)
are available for reading? I would like to read the words of a Greek grammarian
and how they identified and distinguished between the tenses and how they
defined other aspects of Koine Greek (or, even Attic would suffice).

Thank you kindly,
Mike

P.S. I'm really interested in a text which has the Greek words for what we call "present,"
"aorist," "subjunctive," etc. Is there a text like that that still exists?