[B-Greek] Paul writing in Latin or Hebrew/Aramaic?

Stephen Baldwin stbaldwi at hotmail.com
Mon Aug 23 22:04:31 EDT 2010

...the legacy survives to this day.
I was at a wedding [USA] recently where the bridegroom's surname [second name] was Anastasi.
Armed with my encyclopedic knowledge of Greek [;-)] I confidently asked about his Greek origins only to be rebuffed: "Err no -- actually we are originally from Sicily...".
And was it not this part of the world that contained pockets of Greek scholarship that was pretty much absent from the rest of Europe until the Revival of Learning...?

Rgds
Steve Baldwin
stbaldwi at hotmail.com