[B-Greek] How many languages in Acts 21-22?

Andronic Khandjani andronicusmy at gmail.com
Fri Aug 20 05:00:38 EDT 2010

We have not enough documents about old language.

To clarify the problem, the word ibn or ebn "Aleph, be, nun" means in
arabic "son". A.B.N means in arabic son and in hebrew "stone".

It is not impossibile that in a form of hebrew, "even" meant son too. It is
just a suggestion but it may explain some wordplays.

Andronicus