[B-Greek] Josephus' "Son", War 5:272

George F Somsel gfsomsel at yahoo.com
Thu Aug 19 06:01:09 EDT 2010

Sorry, but your little story strikes me as Unsinn since it fails to account for
why Josephus would leave the usage totally unexplained to his reader.  Anyone
not familiar with Hebrew, which we must assume that his Greek readers would not
be, would be left completely at a loss resulting in his saying "What kind of
nonsense is this ?  Has Josephus lost his mind ?"
 george
gfsomsel

… search for truth, hear truth,
defend the truth till death.