[B-Greek] Periphrastic constructions in Mat 10 (Joseph Justiss)

Justin Chamberlain justin4jesus at verizon.net
Thu Aug 19 07:42:54 EDT 2010

It has in fact been argued, and the argument for a complete Aramaic Mathew
original has also been suggested. Unfortunately there is little evidence to
support these ideas apart from conjecture. Rather most of these issues can
understood from Jewish style and Mathew's poetic license.

Just my .02
Justin Chamberlain
Santa Maria, CA