[B-Greek] Introductory Grammar Suggestions

Mark Lightman lightmanmark at yahoo.com
Wed Aug 18 09:05:41 EDT 2010

Barry, I think you are within view of the mountains by your decision to
supplement Crosby with Athenaze.  Make sure you check out this audio site

http://tamathemata.blogspot.com/

and watch this

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2xCRIBl6eUA

to see how Athenaze can be adapted for oral-aural learning.

Mark L

FWSFOROS MARKOS