[B-Greek] Introductory Grammar Suggestions

Tony Lester geekgreek at hotmail.com
Tue Aug 17 16:54:05 EDT 2010

Barry,

My initial inclination was to start with a New Testament grammar.  However, the more research I did, the more inclined I became to starting with Attic.  You mention that learning Attic first allowed you to more easily
transition to both Homer and to koine.  What are your thoughts on
beginning with Homer?  It is certainly the long way to getting at koine.

Thanks,

Tony Lester