[B-Greek] Introductory Grammar Suggestions

Daniel, Robert S rob.daniel at hp.com
Tue Aug 17 13:52:05 EDT 2010

But if you like fresh, ripe peaches with juice that runs down your chin when you bite into them, try "Living Koine Greek" by Randall Buth, available to order from http://www.biblicalulpan.org Start with the first volume and go on from there. You will learn faster, have more fun, and remember it longer.

(Full disclosure: I have no relationship to biblicalulpan.org except that of satisfied customer.)
Rob