[B-Greek] Aquila's Greek translation of Isaiah 14:12

Stephen Carlson stemmatic at gmail.com
Tue Aug 17 12:41:41 EDT 2010

On Tue, Aug 17, 2010 at 12:27 PM, Michael Baber
<illuminatiaries at yahoo.com> wrote:
> I've been trying to find Aquila's Greek translation of Isaiah 14:12 but have had no success. Anyone have any ideas?

I haven't checked, but the apparatus of the Goettingen edition of
Isaiah should have Aquila's readings for this verse.

Joseph Ziegler, ed., Isaias (3d ed.; Septuaginta: Vetus Testamentum
Graecum auctoritate Acad. Scientarum Gottingensis ed. 14; Göttingen:
Vandenhoeck & Ruprecht, 1983).

Stephen Carlson
--
Stephen C. Carlson