[B-Greek] <&#65279;&#65279;Re: New Co-Chair: Louis Sorenson>"

Dewayne Dulaney dewayne.dulaney at gmail.com
Fri Aug 13 15:12:43 EDT 2010

Ὦ Λεωνίδα· Εὖ, δοῦλε ἀγαθὲ· ( W LEONIDA: EU, DOULE AGAQE!)

Louis, I'm delighted for you! I appreciate the good work you've been
doing with ΣΧΟΛH and your website, and the many contributions you've
made here on B-Greek. I joined B-Greek just over a month ago and have
profited from the discussions. I hope to make some contributions
myself from time to time.

͗Έρρωσο· (ERRWSO!)

Δεβένιος Δυλένιος (DEBENIOS DULENIOS)--Dewayne Dulaney

--
"From the world you will have trouble. But, be brave! I have defeated
the world!"—John 16:33 (DDV)