[B-Greek] [B=Greek] New Co-Chair: Louis Sorenson

Louis Sorenson llsorenson at hotmail.com
Thu Aug 12 23:18:52 EDT 2010

Andrew,

That's exactly how I read your Wink, Wink and "Series of
 Posts," although the JK went over my head as I don't text a bit, I
thought it was German for Jah Kool! or John (F) Kennedy, Jupiter is King
 (didn't you work at NASA?).

 I didn't know about the Urban Dictionary - I'll put it on my list of things to read so I know what my kids are saying to me.

JK: http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=JK

buy jk mugs, tshirts and magnets
Just kidding. Used at the end of a sentence to
make it completely void, therefore contributing nothing to the
conversation and wasting everyone's time.

How do you say this in Greek? ικ   =   ἰὼ (μόνον) καταψεύδομαι. IW (MONON) KATAYEUDOMAI

Ερρωσο·  ERRWSO

Louis

> Sorry everyone.
>
>  "JK" is shorthand for "just kidding".  LoSo's work has been very helpful to
> me personally and I think he is a great choice for co-chair.
>
> Andrew
>
> On Thu, Aug 12, 2010 at 7:45 AM, Paul Zellmer <pzellmer at sc.rr.com> wrote:
>
> > I hope, JK (are you Andrew? Please forgive me for not recognizing your name
> > from your initials), that your comment is directed at the co-chair policy
> > and not the decision to add Louis to the list of co-chairs.
> >

> On Aug 11, 2010, at 11:34 AM, Jonathan wrote:
>
> > I would like to announce that we have made Louis Sorenson a
> > co-chair of B-Greek. The co-chairs are responsible for overseeing
> > the content of B-Greek, and for helping set direction. They
> > moderate messages, keep discussion going, and redirect disputes.

I think this is a horrible idea and I'll explain why over a series of posts.

JK

Louis, I'm giving you a chance to banish someone right off the bat - it
helps to come in with a heavy hand {wink...wink...}.