[B-Greek] Robinson/Pierpont 2005 Readers-Edition

Oun Kwon kwonbbl at gmail.com
Wed Aug 11 22:54:44 EDT 2010

On Tue, Aug 10, 2010 at 6:30 AM, Peter Streitenberger
<ps2866 at bingo-ev.de> wrote:

> Dear friends,
>
> I would like to announce the release of the "Reader's Edition" of the Robinson/Pierpont Byzantine Greek New Testament. The title of this new edition is "The Greek New Testament for Beginning Readers: Byzantine Textform", and it contains a number of valuable features:

<clipped>

> This Reader's Edition is also appropriate for advanced learners. Sample pages may be downloaded http://www.vtr-online.com/GNT_REd_Presentation_US.pdf

On the sample pages, I see 'depondent' in describing parsing
abbreviation. According to Carl, this word is something I should desist from.

In the footnote Mt 1:2 GENESIS - birth, lineage, descent.

Is it all there for GENESIS? I believe in this context it would be
rather 'history'.

Oun Kwon.