[B-Greek] New Co-Chair: Louis Sorenson

Carlton Winbery winberycl at earthlink.net
Wed Aug 11 16:17:04 EDT 2010

I am happy for the announcement that Louis Sorenson is now one of the chairs for B-Greek. I have admired his contributions to B-Greek and think that we all will benefit from his commitment to the study of Greek. Having two such scholars in Carl and Louis means that we are being exposed to the very best in the study of the language.

Thanks for bringing him on board.

Carlton Winbery