[B-Greek] New Co-Chair: Louis Sorenson

Mark Lightman lightmanmark at yahoo.com
Wed Aug 11 12:18:30 EDT 2010

I think this is an excellent choice.

Congratulations, Louis!

 Mark L

FWSFOROS MARKOS

________________________________
From: Jonathan <jwrobie at mindspring.com>
To: B-Greek <b-greek at lists.ibiblio.org>
Sent: Wed, August 11, 2010 9:34:11 AM
Subject: [B-Greek] New Co-Chair: Louis Sorenson

I would like to announce that we have made Louis Sorenson a
co-chair of B-Greek. The co-chairs are responsible for overseeing
the content of B-Greek, and for helping set direction. They
moderate messages, keep discussion going, and redirect disputes.

Picking a co-chair is not easy. We need a co-chair to be
competent in Biblical Greek, committed to respect for all faith
persuasions, without showing partiality to any, and good at
dealing with people. Carl and Carlton have been wonderful at
this, we feel we need one more co-chair to help share the load.

Louis teaches Biblical Greek and is now using Koine Greek as a
vehicle of classroom instruction. For several years he has
maintained a public website for the reading of Epictetus,
Menander, Aesop, Psalms: http://www.letsreadgreek.com/. He has
also worked to bring Greek references like the Robertson grammar
into digital form. Carl, Carlton, and I all agree that Louis will
make an excellent co-chair.

Thanks to Louis for agreeing to this!

Jonathan, Carl, and Carlton

B-Greek mailing list