[B-Greek] New Co-Chair: Louis Sorenson

Jonathan jwrobie at mindspring.com
Wed Aug 11 11:34:11 EDT 2010

I would like to announce that we have made Louis Sorenson a
co-chair of B-Greek. The co-chairs are responsible for overseeing
the content of B-Greek, and for helping set direction. They
moderate messages, keep discussion going, and redirect disputes.

Picking a co-chair is not easy. We need a co-chair to be
competent in Biblical Greek, committed to respect for all faith
persuasions, without showing partiality to any, and good at
dealing with people. Carl and Carlton have been wonderful at
this, we feel we need one more co-chair to help share the load.

Louis teaches Biblical Greek and is now using Koine Greek as a
vehicle of classroom instruction. For several years he has
maintained a public website for the reading of Epictetus,
Menander, Aesop, Psalms: http://www.letsreadgreek.com/. He has
also worked to bring Greek references like the Robertson grammar
into digital form. Carl, Carlton, and I all agree that Louis will
make an excellent co-chair.

Thanks to Louis for agreeing to this!

Jonathan, Carl, and Carlton