[B-Greek] Philipians 2:19-21 - no one like minded.

Justin Chamberlain justin4jesus at verizon.net
Wed Aug 11 21:00:25 EDT 2010

Thank you George,

I’ll apply my limited abilities here to confirm your inclination: you say ISOYUCON refers back to TIMOQEON and not OUDENA?

Sarah (and list) my apologies for the missing transliteration.

- One might ask "Likeminded to whom?  'Paul' or 'Timothy'?"  I am inclined to think that he is saying that no one is comparable to "Timothy" since that is the nearest

- potential referent.  In that case, your problem doesn't exist.

- george
- gfsomsel

  _____