[B-Greek] Robinson/Pierpont 2005 Readers-Edition

Kevin Riley klriley at alphalink.com.au
Tue Aug 10 18:43:21 EDT 2010

  People have a tendency to learn the first version they read, and then
compare all others against that.  We could 'smooth' a lot lot of Greek
texts so they are easier for learners, but then they would not be
learning Greek as it was written.  Would you rather read Homer as it is,
or have it 'smoothed' so it fits the grammar of some grammar book?

Kevin Riley