[B-Greek] Philipians 2:19-21 - no one like minded.

George F Somsel gfsomsel at yahoo.com
Tue Aug 10 17:10:04 EDT 2010

We don't answer the questions of lurkers (OK, just kidding.  Those are some of
the very ones we wish to answer).

One might ask "Likeminded to whom?  'Paul' or 'Timothy'?"  I am inclined to
think that he is saying that no one is comparable to "Timothy" since that is the
nearest potential referent.  In that case, your problem doesn't exist.
 george
gfsomsel

… search for truth, hear truth,
defend the truth till death.