[B-Greek] John 2:15

Carl Conrad cwconrad2 at mac.com
Mon Aug 9 14:33:19 EDT 2010

On Aug 9, 2010, at 10:53 AM, jgibson000 at comcast.net wrote:

> On 8/9/2010 8:01 AM, Barry wrote:
>>
>> ----- Original Message ----- From: <yancywsmith at sbcglobal.net>

I've noted this before but this seems another point where it's worth mentioning that there's something questionable about accepting the NT corpus as a sufficient database for determining what legitimate Hellenistic Greek usage must be. I'm not saying that this claim about usage of TE .. KAI within the NT texts isn't true, but rather that it strikes me as a relatively limited sampling of relevant contemporaneous texts.

CWC