[B-Greek] Listening for reading

Mark Lightman lightmanmark at yahoo.com
Sun Aug 8 10:58:35 EDT 2010

Randall has said elsewhere that you cannot really claim to know Ancient Greek
well unless you can understand an unfamiliar passage read aloud at a normal
speed.
Motivating challenges like this are the most helpful of all teaching tools.

If you want to test your ability to understand spoken Greek you can watch this
video

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cPwmg61f7Oo

and see if you can understand it and identify it.  It is a fairly famous Koine
passage but
it is not from the Greek NT.

I posted this on several other forums and no one has gotten it yet.

 Mark L
Φωσφορος

FWSFOROS MARKOS