[B-Greek] Translate Sprechen Sie Attich (Greek Phrasebook) into English?

Mark Lightman lightmanmark at yahoo.com
Mon Aug 2 18:09:28 EDT 2010

George wrote

<I would tend to conclude that they are mostly correct.>

As somebody who uses English every day, my
criteria for correct English is this and only this:  can I understand
it?

As somebody who uses Ancient Greek almost every day, my
criteria for correct Ancient Greek is this and only this: can I
understand it?

There are lots of other criteria for determining when a bit
of English or Ancient Greek is "correct," but none of them make any sense.
   Mark L

FWSFOROS MARKOS