[B-Greek] Translate Sprechen Sie Attich (Greek Phrasebook) into English?

George F Somsel gfsomsel at yahoo.com
Mon Aug 2 15:28:19 EDT 2010

If the object is to translate an existing work, I see no reason to check the
usages unless one does so beforehand to determine whether it is worth
translating.  I would tend to conclude that they are mostly correct.  Other than
that one enters into the area of revising or commenting on the work.

 george
gfsomsel

… search for truth, hear truth,
defend the truth till death.