[B-Greek] Translate Sprechen Sie Attich (Greek Phrasebook) intoEnglish?

Carl Conrad cwconrad2 at mac.com
Mon Aug 2 10:12:28 EDT 2010

On Aug 2, 2010, at 8:08 AM, James Spinti wrote:

> This sounds like a wonderful project, but I think you had better check the European copyright laws first. They are much stricter than the US.

Oddly enough, the book was reprinted in March 2010 by Nabu Press (http://tinyurl.com/2u6vrph).
The blurb: "This is an EXACT reproduction of a book published before 1923. This IS NOT an OCR'd book with strange characters, introduced typographical errors, and jumbled words. This book may have occasional imperfections such as missing or blurred pages, poor pictures, errant marks, etc. that were either part of the original artifact, or were introduced by the scanning process. We believe this work is culturally important, and despite the imperfections, have elected to bring it back into print as part of our continuing commitment to the preservation of printed works worldwide. We appreciate your understanding of the imperfections in the preservation process, and hope you enjoy this valuable book."

I see no reason why it might not be Englished, but there probably are copyright details that need to be sorted out.

Carl W. Conrad