[B-Greek] the best Metalanguage to understand the Greek NT?(was "2 Peter 1:1")

Mark Lightman lightmanmark at yahoo.com
Sun Apr 25 12:58:34 EDT 2010

LXX 36:26:  δεδικαίωται Θάμαρ ἢ ἐγώ.  (DEDIKAIWTAI QAMAR H EGW)

A very interesting connection George draws here, in light of the fact that
Matthew (1:3) specifically mentions that Jesus and Tamar were kin.

This is one of the main themes of Genesis through Kings, that even a dysfunctional
family cannot avert the loving-righteous (ΔΙΚ) promises of God.  Much as we try.

 Mark L

FWSFOROS MARKOS