[B-Greek] PERIFRONTES in 2 Cor 4:10 (or, prepositions and, compounds)

Alex Poulos apviper at gmail.com
Sat Apr 24 15:32:47 EDT 2010

Thanks Paul for the references.  Those will be quite helpful.

And Conrad, thanks for the note as well.  The parallel to περιπατεω is
helpful.  I hadn't thought of "carry around."  Philippians 3 actually forms
a important link in my argument, so I'm glad you saw the connection between
those passages too.

Alex Poulos
Junior - Computer Science
NC State University