[B-Greek] Are they the same?

Eddie Mishoe edmishoe at yahoo.com
Sat Apr 24 08:02:43 EDT 2010

Pere,

In case you were wondering about the Greek, the answer is that how these two phrases function is an interpretation issue, not a Greek grammar question. The Greek text will not answer such questions. The answers to how they each function is determined by the context each appears in.

Greek can limit your options as to what the text 'says.' But what it 'means' is not in the domain of grammar and syntax.

Eddie Mishoe