[B-Greek] Are they the same?

George F Somsel gfsomsel at yahoo.com
Sat Apr 24 01:39:59 EDT 2010

They are intended to be the same.  As to differences, that would be impossible to say -- presumably there wouldn't be any.  The Tree of Life in Revelation is to indicate a return to the beginning in the Garden whereby all things are restored to their primal condition, i.e. man is restored to his original purity and right relation with God.

 george
gfsomsel

… search for truth, hear truth,
defend the truth till death.