[B-Greek] 2 Peter 1:1 CAUTION

Carl Conrad cwconrad2 at mac.com
Thu Apr 22 20:33:53 EDT 2010

On Apr 22, 2010, at 8:16 PM, dlpost at comcast.net wrote:

> Theologically as well; for where is knowledge" to be found? God's word! Where are the "promises" to be found? God's word! Where does one's faith come from? God's word (Rom.10:17)! Where is God's righteousness to be found? The gospel (Rom.1:16-17).

Let's keep the focus on the Greek text as Greek text and what meanings can be read from that rather than upon theology, please.

BG FAQ: "B-Greek is not a forum for general Bible issues, except insofar as they may bear specifically upon interpretation of a particular Greek text, Neither is it a forum for general or specific hermeneutical or theological issues."

Carl W. Conrad
Co-Chair, B-Greek List