[B-Greek] QEOPNEUSTOS

Bryant J. Williams III bjwvmw at com-pair.net
Wed Apr 21 10:26:44 EDT 2010

Dear James,

It appears that the usages found by George and others that are found in some of
the Nicene church fathers would be too late for the understanding of the phrase
as Paul uses it in II Timothy 3:16. It is great as to their understanding, but
not Paul's.

Considering the context of II Timothy 3: 10-17 especially 14-17 GRAF QEOPNEUSTOS
is equivalent to [TA] hIERA GRAMMATA. It does not appear before Paul from what I
can find so far. Does not mean that it did not appear before hand.

En Xristwi,

Rev. Bryant J. Williams III