[B-Greek] QEOPNEUSTOS

George F Somsel gfsomsel at yahoo.com
Tue Apr 20 23:32:14 EDT 2010

There are a number of instances cited in the TLG.  Here is one, perhaps not the best one, but one which I had.  I'll see whether I can find something better.
Ὀρθ
ORQ.  EPEIDH KAI hO hAGIASMOS, hON hAGIAZEI KAI hHMAS TO PNEUMA, QEOU ESTIN hAGIASMOS, OUK ESTIN AUTOU TOU PNEUMATOS hO hAGIASMOS?  MAKED.  NAI, KAI AUTOU TOU PNEUMATOS ESTIN hO hAGIASMOS.  ORQ.  hWSPER OUN hO hAGIASMOS PATROS, KAI hUIOU, KAI hAGIOU PNEUMATOS ESTIN, hOUTWS KAI hH QEIA GRAFH.  hH TOINUN DIDASKALIA PATROS, KAI hUIOU, KAI hAGIOU PNEUMATOS ESTIN.  QEOPNEUSTOS DE hH GRAFH hOMOLOGEITAI PARA TWi hAGIWi PAULWi; QEOS ARA PATHR, KAI hUIOS, KAI hAGION PNEUMA.  DIO KAI EIRHTAI PARA TOIS PROFHTAIS; "KAI ESONTAI PANTES DIDAKTOI QEOU."

Athanasius, De sancta trinitate, 28.1236
 george
gfsomsel

… search for truth, hear truth,
defend the truth till death.