[B-Greek] "result" expressed by adverbial participles?

Elizabeth Kline kline_dekooning at earthlink.net
Tue Apr 20 18:42:02 EDT 2010

On Apr 20, 2010, at 3:33 PM, Dr. Don Wilkins wrote:

> Very well. I for one will. But this challenge sounds very much like one scholar demanding those in other fields to master the literature of her own, with its own specialized vocabulary, or else go home and mind their own business.

Thank you Don,

I have owned BDF for decades, it is almost impossible to read, has it's own meta language that is at least 10 times as large (number of obscure terms) than Hoyle's paper which is probably the most lucid work I have read on NT text linguistics. Steve made this point already, we all use meta language. I find posts which use old school grammar meta language very difficult to comprehend. One of the reason's I talk here much is I just don't have clue what people are getting at half the time.

greetings,

Elizabeth Kline