[B-Greek] Educational Greek Site in beta testing; feedback + critiques?

Nigel Chapman nigel at chapman.id.au
Mon Apr 19 11:58:58 EDT 2010

Hi,

If anyone here has an interest in Greek NT websites, I'd love some
feedback on a project I've been tinkering with for a while, and which I
think is getting near usable.

    http://jesus.com.au

There was a similar project called zhubert.com a few years ago, but it was
shut down after the German Bible Society made a copyright claim against
it. This is intended to fill the gap it left, but to have a better
interface, and to be impervious to copyright concerns. (I think a few
people have started projects of this sort.)

I'd particularly like to hear from list members with experience teaching
College level Greek classes; how you could picture this being useful for
students (or not), and how it might be improved. Any feedback would be
greatly appreciated.

Best regards,

--
Nigel Chapman, Sydney AU

Home: http://chapman.id.au
Msgs: nigelchapman-au (Skype)

"When eras die their legacies are left to
strange police." -- Clarence Day