[B-Greek] BDAG corrigendum (PRAYS)

James Ernest j.d.ernest at bc.edu
Thu Apr 15 00:50:10 EDT 2010

". . .a bit wordy, but I see nothing wrong . . ."  --But George, wordiness
is gravely dangerous! --just an el short of worldliness. And this is a
compound case of wordiness. Self-important = having an inflated sense of
one's own importance, or being overly impressed with one's own importance
(not being impressed with one's sense of one's self-importance).

James