[B-Greek] Fw: Recommendation for Koine Greek text

Kevin W. Woodruff cierpke at prodigy.net
Wed Apr 14 10:40:31 EDT 2010

Gene;

Although I love and use Mounce, I would recommend the Dan McCartney's revision of Machen. It's a bit pricey (retails for $70)

New Testament Greek for Beginners (2nd Edition) (Hardcover)
Hardcover: 400 pages
Publisher: Prentice Hall; 2 edition (October 11, 2003)
ISBN-10: 013184234X
ISBN-13: 978-0131842342

Kevin

Library Director/Reference Librarian, Assistant Professor of Bible, Greek, Theological Bibliography and Research
Cierpke at prodigy.net  http://pages.prodigy.net/cierpke/woodruff.htm